How can I protect my skin when sunbathing?
In order to achieve an optimal nopasomal depth effect, the application of an ATEIA® sun protection product during the day in combination with ATEIA®-Aftersun after the sunbath is absolutely recommendable!
The usage of ATEIA®-Aftersun after the sunbath or as a body lotion for the daily care increases the sustainable regeneration of sun-stressed skin and at the same time prolongs the existing skin tanning!
- ATEIA® is especially recommended for sensitive skin and provides reliable protection from sunburn.
- ATEIA® sun protection products do not only support the skin’s own protection time, but also offer sufficient protection against UVA and UVB radiation.
- They care for and regenerate your skin during sunbathing.
Tanning without remorse
How can I tan my skin without damaging it?
- Really protected is someone who does not only apply the suntan lotion in time – around half an hour before the sun bath, but who also creams the skin in addition, thickly enough and repeats this often enough (depending on the skin type).
- In order to ensure optimum and, above all, long-term protection, applying cream should be repeated after intensive perspiration or long water contact, but also with sensitive skin.
- ATTENTION: Part of the sunlight is reflected from the ground, so you should use sun protection products in any case.
- Do not stay in the sun too long, even while using a sunscreen product. Even with UV light protection, avoid direct sun exposure during midday hours.
- Sun protection is considerably reduced by using a too small amount.
- Avoid excessive sunbathing.
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.